Thursday, May 11, 2006

Here's One I Made Earlier

.. or rather several to be precise.

I've been laid up with the 'flu over the last few days so haven't done a huge amount of knitting. I do have, however, a few pictures of some of the things I have knitted over the last year or so and thought now would be a good time to share them with you.

Absolutely Fabulous Throw - Antique colourway.



This had been in my stash for quite a while before I made it - don't know why I left it so long before doing it as it is exactly as it's name implies - Absolutely Fabulous!! (And I had visions of swilling Bolly under it Patsy style).

Detail



Next is a second throw inspired by the Ab Fab and also because we redecorated the lounge about a month after I'd finished the first. We have also just moved house, so I can feel another one coming on *sigh*



Detail



Last year I took part in the Rowanette Exchange. The first gift was to a fellow Rowanette in the US and the Theme was 'Edgy'.

Saxon Braid Scarf - as on the cover of Knitting on the Edge by Nicky Epstein As well as lace knitting, I also love cables (the more complex the better) and this was a really enjoyable knit.



I also adopted an 'orphan' towards the end and knitted Ene's Shawl from Scarf Style

Modelled by my lovely daughter H

Detail

2 Comments:

Blogger CatR said...

Gorgeous throws! Love the colourways and the stitch details are fabulous.

7:16 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

Gorgeous..I wish they still sold those throws ..I did buy a "Perugino" but they are better.Lovely work all round.Angie

9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home