Wednesday, January 24, 2007

It's Snowed, It's Snowed!!!

Excuse my excitement, but it rarely snows here and this morning I woke up to this...



It's not much, granted, but all the same, it's SNOW! I can hear my American and Scandinavian sisters laughing, but over here, unless you happen to live in the North ( I'm thinking Scotland, Cumbria and the Pennines here), this is about as good as it gets.



Judging by the footprints, it looks as though someone has already been out for a play!

On the knitting front, I am up to Row 200 of Peacock (out of 250) and have until the 10th February to get this finished. I'm still really enjoying it and hope to make the deadline.



Here's that all important detail shot...

2 Comments:

Blogger Irene said...

Hi Gill,
Do not worry about the deadline. You will manage without any stress.
BTW I looked up your Print o" the Waves and it is gorgeos. I never could have imagined to do this pattern with a variegated yarn. Just perfect.
All the best
Irene in Vienna

2:01 PM  
Blogger littlelixie said...

Beautiful shawl!

6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home