Monday, December 11, 2006

How Long???!!!!....

OMG - I can't believe it's three weeks since I last posted! Three weeks?? Life has been manic and aswell as trying to get ready for Christmas (another two weeks time) it has been all work and no play here.

A small amount of knitting has been done and the #*@%*ing Socks That Rock yarn has added yet another insult into the equation. I love the feel of this yarn, don't get me wrong, but having behaved beautifully on the foot, now that I have turned the heel and added a few more stitches - just as the pattern told me - it has turned all nasty and is pooling and is not at all pretty. I will take several deep breaths and reveal all next time (the sock, the sock).

The last couple of weekends have been spent being part of an exciting new venture in Northampton. Hopefully it will become a regular event - Hip Hip Handmade at the prestigious venue of the old Fish Market is where I've hung out in sub zero temperatures for the last two Saturdays. Despite coming home suffering from hypothermia both times, I've thoroughly enjoyed myself.

2 Comments:

Blogger littlelixie said...

Have been reading about the hip hip thing with interest. Just wish it was more accessible for me! Glad it is going well.

6:48 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

Oh I just want to nose-dive into all that yarn! I can't think who your "The sock" comment reminded me of ..Frankie Howard maybe?" OOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhh Missus"

7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home