Monday, November 06, 2006

That Monday Morning Feeling...

Today Dave went into hospital to have his nose job! We left home early as he had to be there for 8am and we didn't fancy being stuck in rush hour traffic.

All went to plan and he was back on the ward by 11am - a little bashed about, but relieved that we have that hurdle over. The surgeon warned him that he will have a black eye in the morning. All I can say is 'It wasn't me, you didn't see me do it, you can't prove a thing - honest'!! Early indications look promising, but we have to wait for 2 weeks for the histology reports.

When we got home, I had my ISE3 parcel waiting for me. I'd completely forgotten about it so it was a lovely surprise to have a parcel to open. It came all the way from Erie in Pennsylvania



My scarf is gorgeous - thank you Julie and I have to admit that even though chocolate does odd things to my skin, after today I pigged the lot. Do I feel guilty? No. Do I feel sick? Just a little, but it was worth it!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home