Friday, September 15, 2006

Take a Dictation Miss Jones...



Zippy has taken over my office chair and has designs on being the next Richard Branson (business mognate)!! GROAN!!

Every time I move away - she's there.



She's also taken to sleeping in my armchair in the lounge!



My Favourite Colour Swap Pal Anne has got her parcel. I completely forgot to take pictures before I sent it, but you can see it here

I've been naughty (yet again) and have squeezed in a quick knit as a surprise for Helen before she goes into hospital this weekend. I'm making her this - a pattern from HipKnits



I've just got the last sleeve to do and at Helen's request, made them 3/4 length. I had some Knitting Goddess Cashmere in Meadow and it's so soft - I hope she likes it!

The colours have pooled a bit, but not too badly. I'll post piccies when it's finished - promise.

2 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

"Mognate" ..oh that is so good!. Special thoughts for Helen and for you.angie x

4:42 PM  
Blogger AnneKaelber said...

Thanks so much for the package! I'm using the nosty I bought Friday to wind the Silkwood hand-dyed yarn. Yum.

Positive thoughts headed to you and Helen.

Anne.

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home