Thursday, August 31, 2006

The Kindness of Strangers

A while ago I joined a knitalong group. The pattern called for Knit Picks yarn, who sadly refuse to mail to the UK. Out of the blue, I had an email from a fellow blogger offering to get hold of some of this elusive yarn for me. The deal was done and the other day my parcel arrived. I could have gone really mad and ordered loads, but felt I ought to show a little restraint. Enjoy ....

Memories - 100% Merino Wool - Redwood


Shimmer - 70% Baby Alpaca/30% Silk - Maple Leaf


Alpaca Cloud - 100% Baby Alpaca - Stream


Thank you for your kindness Kat. You have made me one happy knitter!

2 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

WOW ! The top one is really gorgeous ,they are all wonderful !

6:04 PM  
Blogger annarella said...

Ooooooh, yarn pr0n, wonderful, beautiful yarn!! I heart KnitPicks, we should start a campaign for them to ship to the UK, I am positive they'd get swamped with orders.

7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home