Monday, July 31, 2006

Exchange Gifts

I had a lovely parcel arrive in the post today. My Rowanette Exchange gift arrived from Rosie in the UK this morning.



The bag is knitted in Rowan Handknit Double Knit Cotton and is from Magazine 21. It has an ingenious base to it and looks as though it will hold loads.



The girls are already fighting about who will be borrowing it first - I've got news for them.....

Also in my parcel was a potholder made using Vivian Hoxbro's Domino technique and a skein of yarn picked up in Italy in a yarn shop by Lake Garda.

2 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

That's an amazing base ..thinking where is my no21 .I have most of the magazines but where ? So many knitting books they get buried under other knitting books.

5:41 PM  
Blogger annarella said...

Wow, that's very pretty, shame all that is on the bottom, out of sight though! The yarn looks lovely! xx

10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home