Saturday, July 22, 2006

Greetings From The Planet Zog

Dear Readers,

I'm having a lovely time! Wish you were here....but glad you're not.

I woke up this morning feeling really stiff and achey, a lot more than normal and have had to resort to some of my mega-painkillers. The aches are more bearable, but I'm not too keen on feeling this spaced out so early in the day. I've done a bit of research on the 'net and putting everything together think I may be suffering from Gout!(I have medical training and don't normally make a habit of self diagnosis - will have to verify with my proper doc in the week).

Anyway, thank goodness for spellcheck to weed out all those embarrasing smelling pistakes before piblushing...

Here are some pretty pictures to take your mind off my troubles (and sorry for sharing them).

Hanging Garden Stole by Sivia Harding progress and detail shots - you won't believe how many times I've tinked this little baby!



Detail

3 Comments:

Blogger Rosie said...

Ouch! Take care of yourself. Hope it isn't affecting your fingers.

10:25 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

I hope you get the proper treatment soon Gill...maybe my spelling is something to do with diazepam .I find spell-check really weird it keeps questioning things like names and drives me nuts .Love the colours in that shawl.

8:32 AM  
Blogger Angie said...

Greetings fellow Zogite...this is the plan.In the morning take two of the earth pills or you will not be able to cope with their atmosphere .There will be a visit from the Queen of all Zog you must put the evil Chinchilla into the "bag" ( don't earthlings have stupid names for things !) she will carry .Then you must rest and forget this visit or you will no longer be welcome on the home planet.You will know her by her clever disquise as a cross between Shirley Williams and Madelaine Albright .The mission is all,Zog the big most important of Zoggies.

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home