Thursday, July 20, 2006

Hot!

It has been so hot here over the last week. Yesterday afternoon Dave and all his colleagues were sent home at 4.30pm and when he got home he cheerily announced that the temperature according to his car was a whopping 37 degrees! That is so hot!!

The cats have been struggling to not overheat and I haven't seen Bungle for a couple of days. I did however find her yesterday afternoon trying her hardest to keep cool.



DO NOT DISTURB!



On the knitting front - Les' socks are all done and will be posted to him today.

I started a Knit Along and have managed the cast on and knit about 10 rows



This is what I'm aiming for

1 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

Oh adorable ! My poor sister is a paramedic and her station reached 38c yesterday but no going home.There is a min. legal temperature but no maximun. Does that shawl have cat's paws or am I obsessing !

10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home