Saturday, July 01, 2006

Home Alone....

Yep, it's just me and the pussycats this weekend. I can't remember the last time I had a weekend on my own. It's good to do your own thing once in a while, but this weekend I was supposed to be in Finland!

I made the decision to stay at home when my daughter was still in hospital and as we didn't know when she was coming home, we cancelled my flight. At the last minute, the girls' dad was keen to have them this weekend so they happily went after lunch with the promise of an afternoon's shopping.

I've spent most of the day catching up with boring jobs like laundry and housework and plan to spend tomorrow indulging myself in a days knitting.

The July instalment of my Posh Yarn Sock Club arrived this morning. I'm not sure which yarn it is, but I suspect it's merino. It's lovely and soft.



The cats have spent the day trying to find a cool spot to splodge out in. Bungle spent most of the afternoon in her favourite chair (probably due to it being near enough to an open window, but not directly in a breeze).



Zippy plumped for a shady spot in the conservatory, but was after a little more heat than her sister!

1 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

Bungle sweetheart I spent three hours on the sofa like that after dragging home most of the alpaca-silk in the John Lewis sale.Holly and I have possible Hay-fever or Summer colds so intend to rest today .

7:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home