Friday, June 16, 2006

Pick Me Up

I've been a good girl (for once) and last night picked up the second half of Paisley from the provisional cast on.



It wasn't too bad and apart from untwisting the stitches as I knit the first row, I arrived at the end of the picking up with EXACTLY the right number of stitches!



I am already planning my next project and have an idea as to which yarn I'll be using.

Before picking up Paisley again, I had another quick project to rustle up in time for next week. It took 2 skeins of Windsong in Serengeti colourway and turned out exactly as I hoped.

Here it is modelled by the Invisible Woman!



Back view

1 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

Oh Gill that is exactly how I want to be photographed ! I must say that "Windsong" is tempting ...no,no the yarn sales in town start Thursday but it's not likely they'll have mush so who knows !

4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home