Saturday, June 03, 2006

Better Luck Next Time..

The results for the competition came through late yesterday evening and I didn't make it into the top placings. I'm pleased to have been selected as a finalist - it was more than I expected. Thank you to everyone who sent me 'Good Luck' messages - I really appreciate your support.

I had some Posh Yarn arrive in the post this morning. I think this will become a pair of socks for my youngest daughter.



I've nearly finished the middle section of Paisley. As soon as I've finished the next pattern block, I'll show you how she is coming on.

2 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

Well done Gill..even Jeff ( not known for knitting enthusiasm) said "she has done well to get into the top ten that's quite an achievment "...and I agree ! Love that yarn too , angie.

8:45 AM  
Blogger annarella said...

Oh well, it's still such an achievement, so you should be very proud of having been shortlisted.

Mmmm yummy sock yarn you got there... :)

xx

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home