Monday, May 22, 2006

A Bad Case of Startitis!

I know, I know! I couldn't help myself and have gone and started another project. I have ground to a halt on my Rowanette Exchange thingy and need a vital component before I can make any further progress.

There was nothing for it but to start on something else ( and besides I don't have enough WIP's at the moment either).

Yesterday I cast on this



with this.

I made swift progress and have got as far as turning the heel



a little further on than this picture, but they are whizzing along. The pattern is Hedera from Knitty.

On the cat front, there was only one thing that Zippy wanted to do today...



....on the grounds that it is far too wet for any self respecting pussycat to go out in!

1 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

Oh doesn't he do the cat thing..it's raining at the front door so I'll try the back and vice versa all day !!!

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home