Monday, May 15, 2006

I Love Monday Mornings!

Not normally, I hasten to add, but this morning got off to a good start with the postie bringing me this...



and this...



I can see I'm going to get a lot done today! I'm going to be good and NOT start on the shawl straight away as I have to finish a couple of things off first (yeah - I can see that happening).

I also thought you may like to see Zippy's latest trick. She doesn't generally like using the cat flap and will wait around it for ages until someone is mug enough to open it for her. This serves as a good alternative...





Apologies for the poor quality of the pics, but I think you get the general idea!

2 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

Gorgeous colour...thank-goodness Bungle doesn't try that exit the vet's bills would be terrible !

12:33 PM  
Blogger Knitting@number9 said...

I'm resisting starting the shawl, but don't know how much longer I can last! The yarn is Jaggerspun Zephyr in Mahogany colourway

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home