Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Where Did The Weekend Go?

I can't believe the weekend went so quickly! Having a lot of rain gave me the perfect excuse to sit and knit for a greater part of the last few days.

Paisley is growing nicely and I'll soon be onto the next chart.



In between the rain showers, the sun was beautiful and I was able to get out in the garden and tidy it up. We inherited an established, but overgrown garden when we moved here and sadly, some of the shrubs had got so woody, the only thing to do was to dig them up and start again.

I'll take you on a quick tour of my garden so far..

This is looking towards the house from the far end of the garden.



The next view is taken at 90 degrees from the last one looking across to the conservatory.



We're now standing a few feet away from the conservatory looking back across to where the last two pictures were taken.



I also took a trip to the Garden Centre and spent some of my stash money on plants!!





I haven't completely lost it though - these two arrived this morning. Thank goodness for Mr.Mastercard!!



Just for Angie!!





2 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

Some good-looking black and white "person" in that lovely garden !.

5:48 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

I'm guessing some sunshine..that looks like a cat enjoying a roll in the sun !

6:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home