Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Who Let The Cat Out of The Bag?

What else (apart from sleep) do cats get up to when it's tipping down with rain outside and they're bored?



They play Hide and Seek!






Ahem!... Back to the knitting... I've turned the heel on the Silkwood sock and I love the way this is knitting up. I think if I ever knit these again, I'll do a couple more pattern repeats before I start on the heel flap. The instructions are very well written and easy to follow and if anyone is thinking about giving lacy socks a go, then this would be a good one to start with.



I'm also making good progress with my exchange gift, but need to rip back a bit 'cos I've overshot on the length a bit! Photo's next time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

Looks like poor Bungle is taking shelter inside shelter...nervous type like me ? I love the sock colours b.t.w.

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home