Monday, June 05, 2006

Spot The Difference

I couldn't resist comparing these two pictures...





What do you think?

The weather was glorious over the weekend which meant that not as much knitting got done as I had hoped. I painted some of the fence panels whilst my hubby and his mate dug and shifted six tons of clay ( a massive shed/workshop is going up behind the garage which will hopefully rehome him indoors' hobby when he's not on the computer).



I managed to get more of Paisley done last night. I've finished the Boteh section along with the first spacer and small paisley sections.



Detail shot!



I'm about a third of the way through the large paisley and then I'm almost done for this half. I can't believe how fast this is growing. I've also still got loads of the first ball left!

1 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

You see Gill Holly swears cats have never forgotton they were worshipped in Ancient Egypt !! I couldn't love that shawl more ..it is exquisite. angie

12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home