Sunday, June 11, 2006

A Game of Two Halves..

Before you disappear thinking that even here, you can't avoid all the World Cup hype - fear not! This is definitely going to be a football free zone.

I am of course referring to Paisley. The first half has been finished and I will be picking up the provisional cast on and starting on the second half very soon. I may just knit a couple of quickies in the meanwhile, just to refresh myself, but I love this design so much, there is no chance that it will end up as a U.F.O.

Drool over this...



The bottom edge is a bit wonky where I pinned it out very roughly so that I could snap it before one of the cats landed on it.

Obligatory close up..



Oh, I better add a cute pic of one of the cats - this is Zippy flaked out in the conservatory this afternoon in all the heat.

2 Comments:

Blogger Twelfthknit said...

That is a beautiful piece of knitting
India

6:29 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

Ooh. I've been drooling over this pattern for a while - you've decided me that I *need* this one... So do you think it takes markedly less yarn than they say?

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home