Friday, July 21, 2006

Look What I Got!

I ordered this yarn and the book a couple of weeks ago because I have heard so much about it and felt that I needed to give some a home...



The yarn is sooo soft and being Superwash Merino means that I can bung it in the machine! It's Socks That Rock yarn and the colour is Scottish Highlands.

PS Les' socks fit a treat so I dare say I will be making more at some point (but not in this yarn)

PPS Hi Anna! Yes - the socks are on my list of things to knit!!

2 Comments:

Blogger annarella said...

The yarn looks stunning, and I love the cover picture, those socks are seriously funky! Will you be making them?

xx

11:58 PM  
Blogger annarella said...

Oh, cool! They're going to come out fab, in fact they're so pretty I don't I'd have the heart to wear them on my FEET! ;)

Have a good weekend xx

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home