Saturday, August 12, 2006

Hair today - gone tomorrow!

I took the plunge yesterday and had a MAJOR hair cut! We're going on our holidays on Monday and I fancied a change. I didn't realise just how much had been chopped off until I looked at these pictures!

Before



After



On the knitting front, I've just finished the gusset increases on Baudelaire and have started the heel shaping. I've never knitted a toe up sock before and find the process fascinating. I'm trying to figure out how the heel is worked - it's better than a good thriller! I really should get out more!!




I should be packing but can't seem to get motivated apart from deciding what knitting to take - if I don't pull my finger out soon , I could be wearing a half finished sock and half a stole all week!

1 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

It will be so much easier to manage Gill, have a great holiday. angie.

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home