Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Progress...or not...

Yesterday I was storming ahead with Baudelaire and got as far as the heel. I then sat back and found that I'd made a mistake at the third pattern repeat and it stuck out like a sore thumb. A quick trip to the Frog Pond was called for and today I must muster up the enthusiasm (and find the time) to get back to where I was yesterday. Ho Hum..



Here they are being modelled by Catherine who can't wait for them to be finished.

Caught Bungle somewhere where she shouldn't have been yesterday -



We had Dave's boss round for dinner and to stay the night yesterday and Bungle nipped into the spare room for a quick snooze!

1 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

Really Gill ,Dave's boss should have slept in Bungle's basket ! In Ancient Egypt you had to save cats first in fires or risk execution .

5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home