Thursday, August 03, 2006

Another quick pair of socks..



My August Sock Club yarn arrived from here and I just had to cast on!

They knitted up really quickly and here they are being modelled by Helen.





If you fancy giving lace socks a go then this is the one to go for. It's a two row pattern that is easy to memorise.



Other knitting news.... the Hanging Garden Stole is continuing to grow. I'll post pictures of it once it has got a few more repeats worked.

I've also signed up for a couple of yarn swaps and am deciding what to buy for them.

2 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

Gorgeous colours Gill...even I might manage those !Holly is logged in which is why Blogger says I am "Vintage" ho-ho..angie.

5:34 PM  
Blogger blog-blethers said...

What fantastic socks! Colours are stunning and love the pattern - you have converted me even more now to attempt a lacy pair!

12:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home