Sunday, August 27, 2006

We're Baaack!

Well we actually got back on Wednesday evening, but I've been so busy catching up with everything else, I've only just got around to blogging.

We had a fab time, went to loads of interesting places and of course sampled just the odd local wine or two.

Our favourite day out was to Palmyre Zoo at Royan, on the coast. I'm not normally a fan of these sort of places, but this one was superb. All of the animals were so well looked after and we were able to get a lot closer to many more than you can here at home. The animals also looked so content and didn't have that 'caged' look that they seem to have here.

Here are some of my favourites...













I also fell in love with this guy...



who had a great party piece...

1 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

A show-off bear and beautiful cats ..that Tiger looks like he knows he is gorgeous !

8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home