Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Favourite Color Swap

I hang my head in shame because I forgot to get my pal's parcel out by the deadline - if you're reading this..I'm so sorry. It has now been posted.

What suddenly jogged my memory? ... The arrival of THIS!!





I even have my very own specially dyed sock yarn!



It was like Christmas unwrapping everything - there was tissue paper everywhere and the cats were loving it. At that point, my camera batteries ran out. By the time they were recharged, the cats had decided they were bored with that game and were both getting their pre - elevenses naps in!!

THANK YOU PAUL. You made my day!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey there! You are so welcome! i had a great time putting your package together, and I'm also glad the cats had fun as well! Happy Knitting!

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home