Friday, September 01, 2006

So Much To Do...So Little Time....

Will someone please let me know if they ever find the secret of adding at least another 24 hours to the current day?

I had my Lace Swap parcel arrive today all the way from Australia!! It is an AWESOME package and I can't believe I've got more Knit Picks Yarn in it!!

Thank you Donna - it is spot on!



Here's a list of what it contained...

3 Skeins Knit Picks Gossamer Merino Lace in Sweet Peas
2 balls Madil Kid Seta
Hand made and beaded project bag
20 stitch markers
2 Jo Sharp booklets
2 Fibertrends patterns
Cute Koala with boomerang
Scented candle

If that wasn't enough, I also got my September Sock Club yarn from Posh Yarns how lovely is this?



Will somebody please give me a few extra hours????....

4 Comments:

Blogger Rosie said...

How lovely is that yarn? it is *beyond description* (but perhaps moorland and blue sky comes close?)

8:53 PM  
Blogger Donna (Random Knits) said...

I'm so glad you like it all! The Posh Yarns sock club yarns you've been showing each month are very tempting :)

Donna
Random Knits

11:51 PM  
Blogger AnneKaelber said...

Those purples are stunning! I may have to check some of these yarns out for myself now.

9:44 AM  
Blogger blog-blethers said...

If you master the problem of more hours per knitting day, please let me know!! The only way I am ever going to get through my stash and planned projects is early retirement (at 43!!). Absolutely love the Knitpicks Sweetpea and Posh Yarns... I CAN'T buy any more! Agghhhh!!

11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home