Sunday, November 12, 2006

Knitting Famine Over!!

The last few weeks have been so busy that I've not had chance to get as much knitting done as I normally do.

Last night I finished these - for myself



The yarn is Cherry Tree Hill Super Glitz in Foxy Lady. I used 3.25mm dpns and added an extra inch to the leg as I prefer slightly longer socks. I started them on Monday whilst Dave was in hospital and finished them yesterday afternoon. I'm wearing them as I type!



Last Saturday I headed off to Norfolk to join the group I went to see earlier in the year. Sharon Brant from Rowan was there running a crochet workshop and Rachel Henderson was with her. Catherine came along too and had a great time! I finally managed to crochet more than a provisional cast on chain, but don't think it's really for me!





I've just cast on another pair of socks for me (I don't do Christmas knitting) in the Socks That Rocks yarn I bought earlier this year. I'm going to do the Flamewalker socks that was one of the winning designs in the Cherry Tree Hill design contest earlier this year.



2 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

Love them all but the top pair is my favourite ! Sorry to be Mrs Nito ( Holly's blog) but I can't go through that log-off stuff it has taken so long to get the comment box to open! angie Cox.

8:09 AM  
Blogger littlelixie said...

Ooooo, what is that book like? Have only heard rumours. I was lucky enough to be given a skein of socks that rock and it is really lovely to knit. Sooooooo yummy!

6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home