Friday, December 29, 2006

Done and Dusted..

Is it me, or did Christmas come and go rather quickly this year? A group of my friends and I thought that this year was probably one of the least Christmassy Christmas' ever.

A week before Christmas I had a call from a guy who wanted to give his girlfriend a really special gift! She is mad about Peacocks and he wondered whether it was possible to have the Peacock Feathers Shawl made in time. Once I'd explained that it would take many weeks work, we settled on him giving it to her on Valentine's Day instead.

So, my Christmas knitting project started with a swatch (unheard of)



and by the end of yesterday evening, I had got half way through Chart 3 out of 7, plus 2 edging charts!



The yarn is Cherry Tree Hill Merino Lace in the new colour Misty Moor

I also finished the first of the Monkey Socks in Cherry Tree Hill Potluck Supersock.



Now all I need is plenty of time to get these finished!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home