Thursday, February 08, 2007

Snow, Snow, Quick, Quick, Snow!


Woohooo!!

This is the sort of snow we don't get very often. It was 4 inches deep when I woke up at 7am and didn't stop falling until 3 o'clock this afternoon.



This is the view out of my bedroom window this morning



and in the other direction



The view from my front door...



Zippy is responsible for the footprints in the first picture. Bungle prefers to sit and watch through the window!




It is now 6pm and has just started again. The forecast isn't good for tonight and if this lot freezes, tomorrow is definitely going to be a stay-at-home day.

I have finally finished Peacock Feathers and it is waiting to be properly blocked. I took a couple of pictures of it yesterday just roughly pinned out



1 Comments:

Blogger Wye Sue said...

Well done for finishing the shawl in time !!!
Might have to restart mine soon....

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home