Saturday, March 03, 2007

Surprises....

Yesterday the postie bought a surprise package from Liz....

..... a wonderful skein of Knitpicks 100% Merino laceweight yarn that she had dyed herself in the most gorgeous plums, blues and pinks! I was completely bowled over by it - Thank you Liz so very much. The yardage is spot on for a project I have had on my 'To Do' list for ages.

A certain someone (ahem..) has taken an interest in my knitting and likes to 'help', be it enhancing my photography ( above) or thinking about being a ball holder (below)!


I managed a couple of shots of the top down hoodie before she appeared on the scene!


It's not very inspiring knitting I know, but it's quick and I've never knitted anything top down before. It's great TV knitting and I've only got a bit of the sleeve and the hood to go and NO SEWING UP!! I will definitely be doing this again..

The colour is better in this last picture - the yarn is Jamiesons of Shetland and the shade is Wilkinson.

1 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

Gorgeous skein of yarn and that looks like a very useful garment . I do so wish Holly would wear casual clothes more often , a hooded top is especially useful when it is windy .I find my ears can really smart but I hate hats . Blogger insists I am Holly ..but it is angie Cox http://hickorypill2.wordpress.com/

4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home