Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Tagged....

Here's the meme that Polly tagged me on, that has been making the rounds.

1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

Lixie also tagged me with this one, but hers only asks for seven so I'm going with this one....

So without further ado, 7 random facts about me, I hope you learn something new and don't get too bored...

1. I can't ride a bike, roller skate, ice skate, ski or do anything that requires a degree of balance.

2. Two is a bit of an odd number for me as I am a second child which both my parents were and I have only ever been a second wife (twice).

3. You will never see me dancing! I was always thought of as being a bit of a party pooper because I would never get up and dance at parties or if my friends and I went to a night club. I much prefer to watch everyone else.

4. I love untangling knots - the bigger the better. If I drop a skein of yarn and it ends up in a heap, I'll spend hours sorting it out rather than cut the end and save some time.

5. As much as I love chocolate, I daren't eat it any more as I come out in a rash and I get an almost ecezma type reaction on my hands.

6. The first job I had when I left school was as a Florist and since then I have always had at least one bunch of fresh flowers somewhere in the house.

7. I can only get to sleep if I lay on my right side.

.....OK, you can wake up now!

3 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

ah now no4 ...I'll be sending over all the Colinette Lasso that has driven me to distraction !! Can you eat Carob ? It's too complicated to log Hols out and me in so this will be using Holly's blogger account.

6:40 AM  
Blogger alltangledup said...

I can't do things that require balance either and I'm also a second child!

5:50 AM  
Blogger natalie said...

I have to sleep on my right side too!! I never used to be like that.... must be getting old!

7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home