Friday, May 18, 2007

I do still knit....

...honest!

I've made a bit of progress on Emerald Isle

and was in need of some fairly mindless knitting as a contrast to my busy days I've been having lately so have started on a Never Ending Shawl using Oceania in Old Rose.


It must be at least 5 feet from the tip to the needles already and I've used about half of the skein so far. I know that the sample used on the pattern didn't use a full skein, so I want to see just how much bigger mine will be.


We're of to Swaffham for the weekend in a couple of hours as it is our wedding anniversary tomorrow. Weight Watchers will have to go on hold for a couple of days as I don't intend having to think about how many points these will be!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! Points? Bah! Just enjoy, no point even thinking about it and anyway, a little bit of what you fancy does you good, she says wiping chocolate crumbs off her teeshirt ;)

6:57 PM  
Blogger Rosie said...

hope you had a very tasty time in Swaffham and I'm itching to know how big the shawl turns out...those skeins are enormous (unlike you!)

7:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a lovely weekend and Happy anniversary. And forget about points for the weekend.

7:55 PM  
Blogger littlelixie said...

Am ashamed to say I'm tagging you! If you feel like it.

3:56 PM  
Blogger alltangledup said...

I've just tagged you. Please have a look here for all the details
http://www.alltangledup.com/movabletype/archives/001432.html


p.s. well done on the weight lost.

6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home