Sunday, April 15, 2007

Dog gone!


Monty has gone home this morning. It's very quiet.....it's amazing how quickly you get used to having a squeaky welly thrown in your lap when you least expect it!

The cats are looking a bit more chilled and dare I say smug, at his departure...

Maple Leaves wasn't really doing it for me and so I took drastic action and ripped the whole thing out! I don't know what it was exactly, but it had to go.


I've now cast on Reversible Lace Cables Scarf and am feeling a lot happier about it. This is going to take a fair bit of blocking when it's finished as unpinned, it only measures just 5 inches across.


The pattern is a lot easier to memorise and I've really got into the rhythm of this one.



It's not very easy to picture the detail, but I like it that this looks as good on the back as it does on the front.

This is the 'official' picture of it and shows the detail much better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home