Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Wakey Wakey!

There's something about Spring that just puts a smile on your face - well it does with me! I love to see the garden start to wake up after it's long sleep over the Winter.


There are so many buds in the garden already and the Clematis is covered....


...the blossom is out....



...and the Magnolia is starting to open...


Icarus is going well and I've only got one more repeat to do in the main 'body' before I start on the edging charts. The yarn that Liz dyed for me is looking really pretty and is showing no signs of pooling. I love it!


I also finished my top down hoodie and will be off to the local shopping centre in it at the weekend!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

I love that hoodie , very useful .Can Bungle do Nelson's ststue? angie cox

5:14 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

Hope the lack of pooling continues! Jan seems to be getting non-pooling socks at the moment too; phew!

11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home