Saturday, March 17, 2007

Favourite Colour Swap 2...

I had a wonderful package in today's post from my Color Swap pal - Jo!


Apologies for the poor shot, but what a selection of goodies! The yarn at the bottom right is a skein of beautifully soft laceweight merino from Spunky Eclectic,



a cake of more laceweight from Cabin Cove Mercantile, 3 Knit Picks circulars in 2mm, 2.5mm and 3mm sizes, a cute cat tape measure,


Lifesavers and some great toys for the cats! Yes, they have feathers that you can Velcro on or off (I thought they were the real thing the first time one of them were playing!) and for a bit of added interest, I sprayed them with Catnip!!



Thank you Jo. That was an awesome package!

PS Zippy and Bungle say 'Thank you ' too x

2 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...love that yarn! I am a bit thick but are "Lifesavers" rubber gloves , sweets or a Mae West ? This post will say I am Holly cos she is logged in and it doesn't have another option but it is me , angie Cox .

12:21 PM  
Blogger Knitting@number9 said...

Lifesavers are fruity, gummy sweets and are delicious! So much for rationing them and making them last.......

1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home