Wednesday, May 09, 2007

You're Going To Have To Speak Up....

...I may have trouble hearing you!

Two amazing concerts in the last 5 days. Last Thursday we went to see Deep Purple and last night it was Roger Waters (of Pink Floyd) performing Dark Side of the Moon at the NEC in Birmingham.


It took me back (more years than I care to remember) to my younger days as a student when I saw these two bands before they split. I didn't think I'd ever get to see Floyd again though (or any part of them). Today I'm a happy old rocker!

As you can guess, not a lot of knitting has been done this week - Oh and I forgot my first Blogiversary last Tuesday!

5 Comments:

Blogger jayne said...

Awesome - i imagine the ears are still ringing! Congrats on the blogiversary - I'm a newbie at 2 weeks! I've been busy recently but am working on something for you.
Jayne.H

11:33 AM  
Blogger steel breeze said...

Woo! I was there too (R Waters)! Good gig, wasn't it?!

Alas, I was too young to see them in their hey-day, but I did catch them at Earl's Court in '94.

4:47 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

I remember that well , I was deaf for half a day after the second Roxy concert I went to. I can't say I went again. Poor Holly used to get ear pain at every W.O.M.A.D . Happy Blog Day .http://hickorypill2.wordpress.com/

8:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Blogiversary and I'm happy to "see" you again too! I've been living in a little bubble for the last year missing out on your blog, I shall make myself a mug of coffee and catch up. Hope your ears are recovering ;)

10:15 AM  
Blogger T said...

Ooh, I'm jealous. I love Pink Floyd and am old enough to have bought DSotM when it was quite new and was hypnotised when I saw them together again at Live8. I also wanted to buy something when Syd Barrett's stuff was auctioned :)

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home