Wednesday, June 13, 2007

We Did It!!

Helen made it in 36mins 45secs, Catherine in 49mins 32secs and me in 56mins 28secs! I'm pleased just to have made it round in one piece and in under the hour - I've never been good at distances, but according to my pedometer, we walked a little over 5k just getting from the car to the start line and back.

It was an amazing sight - so many people who's lives have been touched by Cancer. Reading some of the messages people were carrying was quite emotional and very humbling.

We had quite a downpour as we were leaving the house and it started raining steadily by the time I got to the 3km mark. I didn't get too wet, but am quite stiff this morning - so frustrating that I'm not as fit as I was, but hey - I DID IT!!!

- And we raised £500 - so a huge Thank You to everyone who sponsored us.

1 Comments:

Blogger Auntie Noo said...

Fabulous!!!! Well done to you all.

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home