Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Still Here...

I know - it's been ages since I last posted. Life has been so busy over the last few weeks - mostly with work - I've barely had time to check my personal email, let alone blog!

Having really enjoyed doing the Race For Life, I have signed up for the Moonwalk next year and have joined the local gym in order to get fit for it.

Before I go, I had to show you a pre-birthday treat I got for myself...


From the left - 100% Baby Alpaca, 60% Kid Mohair/40% Silk, 100% Superwash Merino Sock Yarn. I can't give you any more info at the moment as this is something I am looking to stock in the near future! All I can say is it's gorgeous and all mine .... Mwwahhhhahaah!

Bungle's turn to be cute this time... must go...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous yarns. Lucky you.

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home