Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Spoilt Rotten.....

There's a lot to be said for turning 45! I must admit I wasn't looking forward to the prospect of this birthday - don't know why, but I have been thoroughly spoilt and life's good.

I was banished from the kitchen whilst my youngest made a lovely birthday cake for me... and I got some lovely pressies too!

From Catherine I had some flowers, a CD - The Fray and a cute Me To You bear that says 'I Love You Mummy'! Helen bought me two sets of Lantern Moon Sox Stix and a book that has yet to arrive. Dave gave me this in Chocolate and is taking me out for a meal tonight.

I also had some of Anni's yarn and a couple of her patterns as part of a Birthday swap on Crafty Threads forum
and some lovely flowers from my friend Jane

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is one gorgeous cake! Glad you had a wonderful day, you deserve it.

8:09 AM  
Blogger Tusa said...

Happy Birthday!

10:58 PM  
Blogger belaybunny said...

the cake looks very yummy. sounds like a great day you had, lovely presents. I love the colour you've chosen for the ms3 as well.

9:44 PM  
Blogger Mary-Lou said...

A little late, I know, but happy birthday anyway! The cake looks fab!

7:44 PM  
Blogger Arianwen said...

Hope you had a wonderful birthday!

8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home